Why Sulfate free
Sulfate is an inexpensive chemical used by companies to provide cleaning power and bubbly lather in our shampoos and some conditioners. Sulfate is a harm chemical that can cause skin irritations any worse any skin problem also it is linked to hair loss.
Why stop using Sulfate in your hair products.
- Sulfate remove all natural oils from your hair.
- Sulfate damages hair follicles, which can be a cause of why you lose more hair than normal
- Sulfate removes faster hair color and cause highlights to fade or look more bronzy
- Sulfate can make your hair look more fizzy
- Sulfate takeout hair natural Shine and dries hair.
- Sulfate can cause skin and scalp to itch
- The chemical toxins in Sulfate can also penetrate through the skin into your system.
If you’re experiencing hair loss, skin breakouts, or dry skin… consider switching to a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.
The sulfate mat be causing harm in your hair and skin. Multiple studies since 1998 have link it to cancer but it hasn’t been proved therefore FDA has not banded it…. yet.
The label on the shampoo or conditions doesn’t show the word “sulfate free,” it’s probably not.
Star looking now for a Sulfate free Shampoo and Condoners to restore the health of your hair.